not being at comic con like
*sees a cat*
me: holy shit
DEAN CAN’T EAT SALT ANY MORE THAT’S LIKE 87% OF HIS DIET
How confused are you?
Took me a sec haha
took me an hour
My name is Raven, aka gabriel on ao3, and I’m one of the co-authors of Twist and Shout. In the time since Twist and Shout was first posted, the incredible fan response it has received has been a wonderful gift — a gift we now hope to give back. We have decided to raffle off one bound hard copy of Twist and Shout for charity.
This is the ONLY time Twist and Shout has ever been for sale or available to own in book format that the authors (me and Hannah) have approved.
- 100% of proceeds go an incredible nonprofit organization, which will remain unnamed out of concern for the charity’s interests
- One raffle entry = one $10 donation
- You can enter as many times as want by increasing your donation amount. For example, if you donate $50, you get entered into the raffle 5 times.
- This copy of Twist and Shout is signed by Misha Collins as well as me. Misha’s autograph is valued at $50 by CreationEnt. Mine, of course, is priceless ;)
IMPORTANT, READ THIS:
- PLEASE READ THE FAQ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS :)
- Due to the nature of the content of this work, we don’t feel comfortable disclosing the name of the charity. This nonprofit is not affiliated with Supernatural, destiel, or this raffle, and we do not want to to connect erotic fanfic to this organization in any way, shape or form out of concern for that organization’s best intest. They’re just an awesome cause we believe in and hope to help out by harnessing the awesome enthusiasm of the SPN/destiel fandom.
- Misha’s signature is NOT an endorsement of the content of this book and/or destiel, and he has NOT read Twist and Shout
- Repeat: Misha’s autograph is not an endorsement of Twist and Shout. The autograph was paid for at a convention. Please do not contact Misha about this raffle or apply meaning to his autograph. It was one of hundreds of items signed at DC Con this year.
- The autograph was obtained with full disclosure. Misha was informed that what he was signing was fanfiction featuring his character, and that it was going to be raffled for this specific cause.
- The authors will not be receiving any money from this fundraiser. The raffle money is being processed through YouCaring, a secure, verified fundraising site. To protect the nonprofit, donations will not be direct and will not be tax-deductible. If you plan on making a very large donation and would like it to be tax-deductible, please contact us to work something out personally. You will have to sign a nondisclosure agreement to do so. A copy of the final donation made to the charity (with the charity name blurred) will be posted after the raffle.
- In the extremely rare event that TPTB ask that the raffle cease and desist due to copyright issues, authors are not able to issue refunds. Funds will still be donated to the charity no matter what (unless CW sues us, and then we’ll use them to pay our lawyer).
- We have compiled a FAQ anticipating your questions and concerns. Check here first.
How it works:
- Donate your desired amount directly to the cause here.
- If you donate and reblog, you will get 1 extra raffle entry for spreading the word. You can also get 1 extra raffle entry for tweeting with the hashtag #digelvis
- Fill out this form. IMPORTANT: If you don’t fill out this form, you will not be entered into the raffle!
The winner will be announced on this blog (forestprnce) on July 24th, 2014, one month from the date of its launch. The winner will be contacted with the contact info provided on the form. If the winner does not reply within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen.
PLEASE ENTER AND SPREAD THE WORD! Let’s show the world what good the destiel/Twist and Shout fandom can do!
fav thing about the naruto series is that i dont have to say “imagine if naruto and sasuke kissed” ITS HAPPENED TWICE AND SASUKE ACCIDENTALLY SUCKED NARUTOS DICK ONCE
I don’t know why Frank insisted on bringing me to this dinner party, I don’t even know what to talk about and everyone’s already having a conversation, it’d be awkward to butt in. A steakhouse? Really? I’m a pescetarian, Frank. We’ve known each other ten years. Nobody’s even bothered to comment on my coat or offered a tummy rub. Your friends are shit, Frank.
my favorite post of 2013
One of the best things Gus Sorola has ever said. (x)
Can we all just talk about Promise Phan (dope2111 on Youtube) real quick?
imagine the SOUND of someone walking down the street wearing those
he tried to help